Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not A Lot

Every day I'm mad because I haven't updated my blog, but there's not a lot to blog about....Oh wait, I get annoyed when people say that. There's always something going on!

First of all, what do you think is going on in this picture?


I had a helmet adjustment appointment this week for Cameron. His head is totally rounding out in the back. It's amazing to watch! I totally wish I would have been documenting it, week by week, from beginning to end. Then I'd put the pictures in a cool video where it flips from one picture to the next really fast. Wouldn't that be freaky to watch his ears re-align and his head round out? Freaky Deaky.



He is such a fun baby. He sleeps great, he eats like a horse (duh, just LOOK at him!), and he has no desire to crawl or do anything. I shouldn't complain, at least he's not into everything. He just like to sit by his brothers and hang out, it's his favorite thing to do.


The trampoline we have is from Sam's boss. It was her trampoline when she was a kid. It's totally thrashed so when the kids were jumping on it and and pretty much hit the ground, we weren't surprised. However, it DOES surprise me that they still like to jump on it. I know, I know, it's an accident waiting to happen...an accident that may involve stitches, but who am I to withhold such great memorable childhood experiences?

Here is Parker showing off the nice hole.





Remember the picture at the beginning of this post? Did you think Parker was crying or pitching a fit? You're wrong, he was sneezing. We had just raked the leaves in my backyard and we were sitting on the grass. All of a sudden Parker had a fit of several sneezes. I caught 3 in action. The one above and these two:



I keep laughing at these pictures. He's so funny!

Parker, I'm laughing WITH you, not AT you! Sheesh....


Now, just so Carson isn't left out...


Tonight Sam was at the store with the kids. As he was leaving, he thought he'd give the kids a thrill by running with the shopping cart. Cameron was protected with his helmet and his carseat. Parker was semi-protected sitting in the cart. Carson was hanging on the side. At one point Carson decided the ride was going too fast and hopped off, at full speed. Needless to say he ended up on his belly in the parking lot. Sam looked down, smiled, and without real concern in his voice asked him if he was okay. Carson stood up, didn't say a word, and headed to his seat in the van where he waited patiently to go home. Sam said he heard his palms SLAP on the pavement, but Carson was too proud to say anything.

Lesson learned? Yeah right. Is it too early to be scared about my kids being behind a steering wheel?

5 comments:

Becky said...

Sam, you make me laugh. I love running with the shopping cart and the kids but then I hop on and coast to the van. I'm a little worried about the BIG BUM VIEW I'm giving others, but the thrill is worth it, if they don't like what they see, don't look!

Guys, your boys are so dang cute! Carson reminds me so much of Sam!

Carrie, you're so good to blog often. I check on you every day!!

Carl and Pat said...

These Parker photos are classic. Guess that new camera is paying off!! Good thing there wasn't a police officer cruising by when Sam did the shopping cart thing...you might be paying to get those kids back. Good job, Carson! Looks like the helmet rigamarole is paying off. Love these kids!

Amy said...

Your boys are too cute! I'm glad Camerons helmet is doing its job. I love the sneazing photos.

SSSlack said...

It sounds like it is Sam who you need to be worried about getting behind a steering wheel! Hey Sam, guess what's coming to my town!?! Nope! Life Flight! Now you don't have anymore excuses, you can move your family to Saint George ;) LuvYa, Your Favorite Sis in St. George :)

Anonymous said...

that is a hilarious post- its funny- what is a boring- normal day to you is pure entertainment to me!! hahaha