Sunday, March 12, 2006

Boardin'


Friday I (Sam) took my niece and her friends snowboarding at Brighton. For one of her friends, Julietta (hoolieta), it was her first time. She did a lot better than I did at that stage. I took this one picture and after that my camera froze and wouldn't take any more. I feel bad because how is anyone going to know how much fun we had?! When we were parking we saw my nephew and his friends getting geared up. He said, "come find us and we'll hit some kickers". I didn't see him the whole night and consequently did not hit the kickers (I found out from some other boarders that kickers are the slide rails and jumps you see people doing tricks on). Maybe next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to everyone for not messing up my blog posting with comments.

Anonymous said...

better late than never eh? mel had a great time, thanks for taking her- i can't believe how cold it was and how long you guys stayed out in the freezing temps!!!