Sunday, March 12, 2006

Happy 30th B-day Sam!





Today is Sam's 30th birthday. He opened his presents this morning and tonight we had Sam's mom, my parents, Curtis and Shandy, and Nalani and Jed over for dinner. I actually cooked a big ol' meal for everyone--shocker, I know. Then we had a pinata in honor of Sam's big day. It was a dinosaur because Sam's as old as a dinosaur. When I told him that he said "what does that make you, the dinorsaur's uncle?" Oh yeah, I'm older than Sam. hee hee.
Dad was the one to break open the pinata, it was pretty funny watching adults scramble for the candy. Good times, good times.
Happy Birthday SAM!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual you did a great job of making this a fun day for me. Good food, good fun, good presents, good everything.

Oh yea, and good job on your talk in church!

...elbow grease...ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Who is the odd looking old man with that black thing on his head?

Carrie said...

That would be "dad c."

Indiana Clark's said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sam!! Your an old man like the rest of us...but, as Carl always says "In my mind I feel like I'm still 25!