Monday, May 19, 2008

Now I Think It's Funny

Now I think my crazy week is funny.

Here is the honest to goodness update on the pas 24 hours:

I have lost my voice.

Parker woke up today crying because his ear hurt. I took him to the pediatrician and he has ear infections in both of his ears. NICE!

You want to know how much I've spent on co-pays in one week??
$85
You want to know how much it cost me to fill up my gas tank today so I could make it to the doctor's office without running out of gas?
$66

Everybody should stay away from me and my family, I think we are jinxed!

I'll post the Strawberry Lemonade recipe soon, I promise!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cliche': bad news comes in threes... you are over your quota!!

Amy said...

I am sorry. Hopefully you have seen the end.

The Buckley's said...

Oh my goodness Carrie! I haven't been able to check your blog for a bit and now I check it and look at what has happened!!!!!!! HoLy CoW!!!!!!! Good luck with life! It looks like it's a bit tough at the moment for ya! I'm routin for ya!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Ooooh, sounds like we are on the same boat with you. If it makes you feel any better. I left my phone outside and than turned on the sprinklers, it doesn't work anymore and just the 4 button works on every button. Our computer went into lock mode and now we have to buy a new computer. Luckily our pictures will be saved. Saturday we spent the entire day trying to put the fan belt back on Curtis' truck. Thursday we took Dexter to the Doctor and he has an ear infection in both ears. Than he fell off his changing table today, doing a baby leap and than screaming. I am at work and cannot find my restuarant key???? We can't get our sprinklers to work. One window in the Jeep is not working, it won't go up and it won't go down. Dexter knocked our camera off the counter and now the lens won't move. Now I have paid all tithing and done my part but we are having a week as well. So I am glad to hear your side of things as well.

Carl and Pat said...

Oooooo, is this a test of some sort? Between you guys and Curtis and Shandy, I think you both should have maxed out your bad luck for the month!