Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ran Dumb

I just have a few random things to share:

The other day I was out running errands with the boys. When I left, Sam was in the garage sawing some wood. When I came home, this is what I saw on the counter:


Oh this can't be good...I searched for blood and didn't see any. I called Sam's cell and he said "it's a good story, I'll call you back". Huh. So I waited patiently for the return call, and kept looking for blood. When he finally called me back, he was laughing at what I must have thought. Apparently one of our neighbors was using a saw and cut a nice chunk (gag) out of his finger. He came over for a blessing before he went to the hospital. Hey Sam, next time you do something like that and then leave, maybe clean up the evidence so I don't freak out. :)

Cameron sure does love his bottle! I'll be if I looked hard enough I could find a sleeping picture of me holding Peanut Butter M&M's! Yummers!


Yesterday I was working and Carson was standing behind me casually talking. I finally turned around because I could sense that he wanted me to look at him. He had found my glasses...


He said, in a really loud pre-puberty voice, "if I cross my eyes it's not so blurry!!!" Oh my gosh, that kid is so bizarre! I seriously love his front teeth, they are so funny! An orthodontist is going to have fun with those one day...

4 comments:

Jess said...

that boy is such a nerd! i love him though. sorry i couldn't babysit for you this week!

Anonymous said...

he is freakin hilarious!! -jsut another typical day at the sweets eh?!

Natalie said...

That is so Sam! I think I would laugh my head off if that was what I saw just after leaving my husband to a dangerous task. Thanks for blogging that one! Oh, and tell Carson that his teeth look just like his Daddy's did.

Toni said...

You guys make me laugh! I love the stories you have, I am going to stop by your blog daily just for the entertainment value! LOVE it! I am glad that Sam was not seriously injured. By the way, cute bandaid holder.