Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Testosterone Is Taking Over

I love what Shandy said on her blog. She was talking about all the male grandchildren in my famiy and then she wrote "more TBA-lets face it a girl looks at her earthly set-up and runs to another family". Every time I think about that phrase I keep LAUGHING! It feels true. :)

Here are some pictures from dinner at Curtis and Shandy's house on Sunday. The occasion? Darren and Susan's family were here from Rexburg.

Ethan stole the show in the yard. He was playing catch with whoever would play with him. He has an incredible arm and was VERY animated!





Unfortunately, I didn't get many other pictures....heehee! Just check out Curtis and Shandy's blog, they did a good job at getting pictures of most everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I think the girls don't want to be related so they can date/marry all those goodlooking boys!!

Jess said...

awesome.. his face in some of those pictures reminds me of carson and parker wiggin out!

Susan said...

In the first picture he is whistling.

Tracie said...

those are some great shots!