Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I'm Enjoying The Chaos

I never imagined being the mother of 3 funny boys when I was younger. I always knew I'd be a mom, but I figured there would be a mix of boys and girls. I will admit, I was shocked and slightly bewildered when I found out my latest pregnancy was a boy. However, I'm am truly enjoying my three boys now. Ages 7, 4, and 4 months is such a great combo. I have the perfect blend of funny, innocence, adorable, educational, potty humor, pure love, and happiness....oh yeah, and some stinky too. :)

Just yesterday I smelled something funky. I said "Ewww Carson, quit tooting" He replied "Parker and I think my toots smell good!" Grossness at its best.

Here are some pictures I took of the three musketeers yesterday.

When I asked for help with laundry, this isn't what I had in mind!


Cameron is almost 4 months old and he hasn't rolled over yet, but I think it's my fault. I rarely lay him on the floor. So, the past few days we've done lots of floor time. He pretty much hates laying on his stomach (so do I!). Check out these faces:
He's saying "ah crap, mom's making me lay on my tummy again"


"Freak, I can hardly breathe here and mom's laughing at me, saying something about me looking like an English Bulldog"



"Can somebody give me some sympathy? Pretty please??"


"Phew, THANKS Carson! Was mom ever this mean to you??"


"ahhhh, how do you spell 'relief'? I can breathe again! Ummmm, you better check my diaper....that's all I'm sayin'!"


"My big brothers get to lay on their backs! Will you please just forget about tummy time already?!"

7 comments:

Eden said...

What cuties! I love that last picture.

Ginger said...

A few months ago, I was at Wal-mart and I heard 2 little boys talking and walking behind me. One would say "I'm hot", then the next would say "I'm cold" and it went on and on and on. I laughed to myself and thought how cute little boys are (I am slightly biased to boys now). I turned around and they were your little boys! They sure are cute funny guys. My kids never play on the floor either so they have a hard time learning to roll.

laura said...

my sister has two boys and i was having dinner over there the other night and their whole conversation through dinner was about gas! i think tom and i are destined to have all girls.

miss hated her "tummy time" too! i just gave up because she'd scream like a banshee the whole time!

Ink Poison said...

I love how little boys "get over" stuff. I'll hold a grudge for 3 days, but the boys in my house can't hold onto one for 3 seconds when there's a good distraction (like a movie).

Anonymous said...

awesome blog- your boys are the best! you should ck out the chaulk art on my cement from them... you can have 1 guess as to what they drew!!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Love your boys-so CUTE!

Are you guys coming to Angie's party on Saturday? It's going to be awesome, and not just because I will be there!!1

megan said...

Cute pics! Thanks for the potty advice, I'm going to put it to the test!