Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

It's just not Halloween season if you haven't been to the pumpkin patch! I look forward to this adventure every year. I think Sam just tolerates it. He's a really good sport!! Thanks buddy!

Just for kicks, here are my pumpkin patch postings from previous years! For some reason I don't have pictures from last year's pumpkin patch visit but I found pictures of the pumpkins Fern painted. So fun!

2006
2007
2008
2009

This year we switched things up and went to a different pumpkin patch. It was more crowded, but so fun because they had free tractor/hay rides and a little corn maze. Plus they had funky pumpkins that were white, red, and regular orange.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Cameron had the best time at the patch. It was so much fun watching him try to pick up every pumpkin he found. He's crazy funny.


He also tried to move the wheel-barrow. I couldn't even hardly move it! Props for trying though!


I think he surprised himself by picking up this extra large pumpkin! Well, maybe large to him...


This patch also had tons of old tractors and trucks for photo ops. It's pretty impossible to get all my kids to smile at the same time. That's okay, I like the funny faces better anyway!


See what I mean??


Parker is obsessed with sticking out his butt or talking about butts or anything to do with butts in general.


It was a very fun evening! A big thanks to Laura for telling me where the pumpkin patch was. I gave Fern 3 pumpkins tonight so she could work her magic in painting them! We gave her some obscure requests...Parker wanted a character from "Ben 10 Ultimate Alien" that was only on one show, for about 10 seconds total! He insisted on it so I shrugged my shoulders and said "good luck Fern!".

Happy Trails everyone!!

2 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

Butts are pretty funny, you know.

fern said...

bunnies for cameron??! i am still scratching my head on that one-- dr j took one look and knew exactly who they were!! weird!!! i am hoping i will get them done friday for you! i love a good butt too!