Friday, October 12, 2007

I Had My Ultrasound Today....

Let's just say that my baby will have lots of cousins to play with when we all get together because for some reason, my brother Mike is the only one who has figured out how to produce girls! That's right, I'm having another BOY.

Even the ultrasound tech laughed at me. Seriously! He chuckled and said "You just do "boy" really well!" Oh I'm sorry, was that a compliment or were you mocking me?

To be fair, I am excited, I promise! I already have boy stuff so economically it's quite nice. I'm also comfortable around boy babies so I hope I don't have any surprises there. I think my boys are cute so chances are I'll think the new addition is cute too!

It could always be worse, the ultrasound could have discovered TWINS! I will count my blessings and name them ONE by ONE!!

Sam is on a scout campout tonight so I decided to take the boys to the same pumpkin patch that we went to last year. It was fun until BOTH kids started dancing because they had to go to the bathroom. UG! Times like this I wish Parker still wore a diaper!! Carson finally found a port-a-potty that had a line as long as I've had gray hair and Parker kept wandering around saying "I don't see the potty at the pumpkin patch..." I'm happy to say he made it home and kept his pants dry! SUPER STAR!

Here are a few shots:


This picture makes me laugh because Parker was seriously having an inner struggle with self control vs. his bladder! Of course I HAD to get his picture for the blog! :)


Okay, Sam and I need your help big time. What are some good boy names that go with "Carson" and "Parker"? I got nothin'...

18 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Hey Carrie-Sarah's sister here. I'll throw a few names out. Hope you don't mind! I know 3 little boys here named 'Beckam' (like David Beckam) kind of cute. 'Tanner' is also very cute as is 'Vale' (my little mans name!) :) I'll let you know if I think of any others. I agree with your Ultra-tech...you do 'boys' very well. They are darling!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie -cathy here-greetings from jolly England. Congratulations on your boy! Email me!

Jess said...

How about Sam? Carson, Parker, and Sam Jr. sounds good to me..

Susan said...

How about Clark? Okay, that's just a joke. Or you could try Kent:-) I'm really glad you're having a boy. Nalani probably is, too.

Darren Clark said...

I like Plug and Henry... seriously.

Anonymous said...

ok carrie- they are just not getting the theme of your boys names! ryder is still a good option- dr j suggested highland (highway) -ok its a mouthful- highland sweet......

nalani said...

I am excited you're having a boy! I'll suggest a few names that Jed won't let me use......Bodee, Tuff, Tate or Slade.

Thomas said...

Ok I seriously have the right name for you. OSKAR....our friends have a 3rd boy named Oskar and he is the most hilarious little boy ever. It fits him perfect.

Susan said...

I do like Tate.

Anonymous said...

What about the name 'Dirty'? Sure people will feel bad for him when he's 2 and 3 but think of the fun he'll have with it when he's older!

Anonymous said...

Dirty Sweet

Anonymous said...

"Hi, I'm Dirty"

Anonymous said...

If you name this little guy "Dirty," Sunday dinners will a thing of the past!!!

laura said...

My cousin's little boy is Keaton. I LOVE that name!

Keaton Sweet... cute!

I also love the name Garrison

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats with another boy! You don't need me to tell you how much fun I think boys are! I like the name 'Cooper'.

Whitney said...

Since we have like 15 babies a month born in our ward, here's a little list of some boys I can think of: Cooper, Hudson, Stanton, Elijah, Mason, Casey, Kellin, Caleb, Justin, Wes, Jameson, Craig, Cade, Ethan, Clark, and my friend likes Harrison (but she's having a girl).

Holly Strong said...

Wow Carrie, there are lots of ideas here. Do any of them sound good to you? I can't wait to hear what you decide on.

White Family said...

Hey Carrie - I'm so glad to hear you can be part of the 3 boys club. It's the best. I purposely searched through old posts to see what you are having. I was seriously dissapointed when I found out Bogies was a boy, but then Boyd said "Just look at it this way, you'll be the most protected mom on the block!". I thought about it and smiled and decided it was a great thing!