Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rewards Of Being Potty Trained

We told Parker as soon as he was potty trained we would buy him the Mack Transporter toy from the "Cars" movie. Well, he's potty trained and we were having a hard time finding the toy. He kept saying "I'm potty trained, do I get Mack now?" Ummm..it's time for EBay! However, they were pretty pricey on EBay, minimum $35 with shipping! That is too much for a little plastic toy!!!

Last night I was at Walmart with the rest of the free world (Grrrrrr) and I found the Mack Transporter for under $20!! I wrapped it and gave it to Parker this morning. He is one happy guy!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I just showed my roommates the pics from your previous two blogs... your boys... their faces are perfectly animated.

Carl and Pat said...

We can testify Parker was one happy little guy. His truck is all he can talk about! Cute kid.

Richard and Sharon said...

I say any bribe in the world is legal when it comes to getting the kid potty trained. Of course Quinn did it just so he could wear clothes again!