Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rough Day For Parker...

Parker had a rough day on Monday...I think blogging about it is a good way to honor his rotten day!

Sometimes I get a wild hair and make dinner. Then I remember why I don't like making dinner, the kids aren't exactly appreciative! Here is Parker and he is TICKED because he doesn't want to eat his stroganoff and sam made him sit at the table for a good 30 minutes. He didn't whine or cry, he just sat there until the time was up and then he went about his evening, empty stomach and all.


Then we had Family Home Evening at our friends' house and Parker fell down a few stairs and smacked his head on the corner of their wall. He got an awesome goose egg on his forehead. I was kind of laughing about it because I can't believe how many times he has gotten a similar "owie". No concussion so life is good!

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

I remember my mom making us sit at the table untill we ate our cooked spinach....she learned her lesson after kimmy threw it up all over her kitchen floor. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

poor parker!! one mother in law i know would threaten her kids with 'eat your peas our i'll shove them up your *#* -she has since repented and is a lovely woman!! (but the kids still love to tell the story)

Susan said...

It is frustrating when you cook a nice meal and everyone complains. (Except Darren, he never complains.) Your stroganoff sounds good to me.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the goose bump was worth it since he got a sucker! You should have brought the stroganoff to our house--I'm getting tired of eatint healthy!

Amelia said...

do you know that the day of my junior year of high school picture day... I ran smack into a door at the old house and had a nice goose egg on my forehead and then leave it up to me on picture make-up day to get another goose egg from running into the same stupid door again.... so when I saw his goose egg I lost it, I was laughing so hard!

Holly Strong said...

I think the goose egg looked much better right after he got it. You're so funny, you sure had to hurry home and take a picture. LOL I hope he's doing better now. Parker sure was a crank that night.

Curtis and Shandy said...

Oh Parker!
Everytime Dexter gets a bruise on his head, I get excited about right when its going away, and than a new one magically appears.