Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Am Impressed!

I have something to brag about and it doesn't involve my kids, amazing, I know!

When we bought our house we worked with Chris Hughes for our mortgage. He is a childhood friend so it was an easy choice. A few weeks ago I emailed Chris because Sam and I decided to change to a different type of Mortgage and I wanted Chris to help us with that. Chris was great, it wasn't even 2 weeks later and we closed on the loan and everything has been taken care of. I was already impressed by his speed and care in his services to us...but THEN....

He gave us tickets to the pre-season opener of the Jazz game, which was incredibly nice! Then yesterday Sam received a package at work...this is what it was:


It's a "thank you" basket from Chris. I love Great Harvest Bread and as you can tell, we have already devoured quite a bit of the honey wheat loaf!

So now I'm "knock your socks off" impressed by the level of service we received from Chris and his company, Coventry Mortgage. If ANYBODY is looking at refinancing your home or any type of debt consolidation, call me and I'll give you Chris' phone number. He is easy to work with, he knows his 'stuff', he's lots of fun, and you won't be sorry!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

save me a piece of that pumkin choco chip bread yummm!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Fun, thats good you got that taken care of. We just get cards from our mortgage company. Dumb

Sarah said...

Hey..I saw/heard (can't remember) an ad for Coventry Mortgage with his name....I wondered if it was Mike's friend.
These days, if you have a positive experience with customer service, you sure wanna shout it from the rooftops, huh?