Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Tradition

Every fall, we go to a pumpkin patch by our house and load up on pumpkins to decorate the yard with. By "we" I mean, "I have to do a lot of convincing to Sam because he'd probably rather not". Thanks for putting up with me Sam!


Finding the perfect pumpkins!


Carson was more interested in the scattered pumpkin seeds on the ground from smashed pumpkins.


Fun Photos:





The goods. The pumkins were pretty nice too!


Bu-Bye pumpkin patch, see ya next year! (Right Sam??)



What goes better with pumpkin patch adventures than making caramel apples? Nothing! It's a perfect match!




Delicious fun!!

8 comments:

Natalie Service said...

Fun tradition! Great pictures!

Ginger said...

We just got back from there. It sure makes for some cute blog pictures if nothing else.

Carl and Pat said...

Some of the best yet!! Guess we'll have to roast some more pumpkin seeds for Carson.

cathy said...

What a cute picture of you and Sam. He's feelin it!

Rose said...

Carrie, your tagged. See my blog for instructions.

Amy said...

Why doesn't Sam enjoy it?

Russ was begging me to make caramel apples the other day. After looking at the pictures of yours I think I just might!

holly said...

I love how you often mention in your blog that Sam needs serious convincing to do something. Chad is the exact same way. Good thing they're good sports, eh? And I love Cameron's carmel corn outfit. So cute!

Susan said...

What happened to all the pumpkins you were growing in your front yard?