Thursday, October 02, 2008

Video Happy

Lately I've become kind of video happy.

Here's one from Parker's latest soccer game. The kid laying in the field is the coach's son. Just watch him, he's funny! Parker actually kicked the ball a few times so he's getting better. Too bad they are already halfway through their season. I'm going to be bummed when my kids get older and have to be competitive. This nonchalant way of playing sports has really suited my love of laughter.


I swear I'm not kidding....Carson can get Cameron to say "hi". Nobody else really can, but almost every time Carson tries, he succeeds. This kind of persistence from Carson is how Parker learned his colors, learned to count to 20, and never forgets to wash his hands after going to the bathroom. Carson rocks! It's kind of hard to tell in this video, but Cameron says "hi" a few times. I have a witness to this phenomenon. My friend Natalie heard Cameron say "hi" several times today while we were at her house!


And lastly, here are my 3 crazies. If you listen closely, you'll hear a burp, the word "poo", the word "butt", and Carson tries licking the camera several times. Just a small sampling of my daily life. I'm really not kidding when I say "what the heck would I ever do with a daughter???"

6 comments:

Jess said...

i like this video happy thing, since i don't get to see my favorite cousins very often.. and i was going to invite you guys up for sunday conference but my mom said you're going to a wedding somewhere.. the offer is open!

Holly Strong said...

That is awesome, you can totally tell he says hi!! What a cute. I love the boys haircuts. I was noticing that Carson was in need of one yesterday...I loved the "slicked" look. I seriously giggled when we picked him up.

Ambyr said...

How cute is that! I can't believe that Cameron can talk already, Carson must really be a great teacher!

Sam said...

Jess, sorry we're going to miss you but I need you to do me a special favor---I need BYU to lose to Utah State tonigh, whatever you can do would be appreciated.

Holly, you crack me up!! I can't believe you even mentioned Carson's hair being long when you compare Carson and Tanner in the bowling pictures...So cute!

Amber, Carson is a great teacher. He taught me patience and Parker his numbers!

The Airharts said...

Carrie, I love the soccer video-I think there are just as many adults as kids on the field- I love the videos latley!

Natalie said...

Whatever would you do with daughters? Well, your sons sound just like my daughters, so I think they would all get along. Potty talk is not just for boys.