Sunday, October 19, 2008

No Such Luck

Sam thought the Indiana Colts would win if he dressed Cameron up:


No such luck. Sorry about that Mike and Kim! Thanks again for the outfit!

This weekend we attended the wedding of my Uncle Morris. Ummmm......ah.....well....if you want to see pictures, check out my parent's blog.

Moving right along.

When Sam has the camera, I never know what kind of crazy pictures he's going to take. Or, when others take a picture of us, I am envisioning a cute photo, but Sam usually has other ideas...

Like this picture. I was watching the wedding ceremony, when suddenly, I'm blinded by the flash on our camera:


Or this one. I think we need shoe polish.


I love Nalani's face here, but check mine out! Sheesh, my nostrils are huge! I could probably fit two fingers in those things. I'm holding my cousin's baby and he is cute, just ask Nalani's expression!


Words fail me.



After the wedding we went out to dinner. I have to show off my little buddy Cash.
Doesn't get much cuter than this:


Oops, I embarrassed him.


The other day I decorated my yard with pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. Oh yah, I successfully grew 4 pumpkins this summer so I added those to the mix as well. Here's the biggest pumpkin I grew. Um, I think the sun was in Parker's eyes. I hate it when that happens....


Here is Carson by two more of the home grown pumpkins. The fourth pumpkin was teeny tiny, about the size of a softball.


Crazy kids. Cameron was sleeping so he missed out on the brotherly bonding moments. I think he'll get over it.


Oh hey, check it out. Cameron already got over it. Here he is with his favorite 8 year old...


Carson goes back on track tomorrow so....yay for me! Ha Ha Ha!

4 comments:

Jess said...

looks like carson was modeling his nice camo shirt rather than those pumpkins!

Natalie said...

From the look of the pictures, the wedding was pretty boring. Maybe you should have brought some pop-up books and goldfish crackers for Sam.

Eden said...

Hey, is your uncle Morris the uncle who we met at Beneficial (the one who was interviewing with Burke Anglin)?

Just curious (cause if it was, wow--that must have been some wedding)!

Carrie said...

Eden, you have the mind of an elephant! I had totally forgotten about that!!! YES, this is the same guy. I'll have to tell you about it in person sometime. :)