Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So Sad

It's so sad that Carson's kindergarten teacher knows him this well....here is a paper that his teacher sent home with him today.



Here is an update on the 12 days of Christmas that is being done for us:

"On the 6th day of Christmas a Christmas story to bring good cheer, to warm your hearts and spirits at this special time of year" With this we received a children's book that describes the story of Christ's birth.

"on the 7th day of Christmas your secret friends give to you, bubble bath the '7 swans' use when they swim the whole day through" A bottle of bubble bath was attached.

Whoever is doing this for us is so sneaky. Last night my solid door was open and my glass storm door was closed. I walked outside for a second, turned around for less than a minute, and turned back to the storm door and the bubble bath was sitting there!! Those secret elves are gutsy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome! I love finding pictures of my kids when they were little from nursery or school! he is one cutie pie!!

Sarah said...

If I were you, I wouldn't be able to SLEEP until I knew who the sneaky person was. I can barely sleep as it is. Should I have Caleb come install hidden cameras?

Curtis and Shandy said...

I think this is your best christmas ever!!!

Delene said...

Carrie, Kindergarten teachers KNOW EVERYTHING! Mostly stuff you really don't want anyone to know!