Saturday, December 02, 2006

Finally! Sam Will Let Me Decorate!!

Well, December 1st has come and gone so now I can officially welcome in the Christmas Season. I have a very calm and mellow husband who usually goes along with anything EXCEPT when it comes to Christmas decorations. He was quite firm when he said "Please don't put up Christmas decorations until after December 1st"

So besides putting up my Willow Tree nativity (I couldn't help it) I have patiently waited until today to bring in the Christmas boxes.

The nice thing about Christmas decorating, is that it forces me to unclutter and organize my house at the same time I am decorating it. Furniture gets moved, non-holiday decorations are packed away, and the house generally gets a face lift.



Here's the finished tree, precious!


Sam was moving the computer desk so he put the chair mat on the stairs to get it out of the way. That provided a SWEET slide for the boys!


The outside of our house is decorated as well and it looks real nice. Next year we may get wild and crazy and change the color theme of the lights, but for now I'm content because, hey, we decorated downstairs and we've never done that before so I'm exhausted!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good job, guys!

Jess said...

yeah.. way good job... it's good to be back carrie