Sunday, December 31, 2006

Life Flight

Well guess what? This is my 200th posting. I started this blog at the beginning of January and today is the last day of Decemeber. So, if you keep your blog pretty current, it should average to about 200 postings per year. Interesting...

This past week has been extremely busy for me. On Wednesday through Friday I worked mandatory overtime of 8am to 8pm at the office. Then Saturday I worked 8am to noon. It was busy and I'm so glad I made it through another "year end" at work. On Friday while I worked, Sam took the boys to the Life Flight hangar to show them the helicopter and airplanes. In case you didn't know, Sam does the purchasing for Life Flight. Apparently one of the engines needed an overhaul so they were doing a lot of work on it and they told Sam he could come hang out while they did it. The Life Flight employees were so nice to my boys, they even gave Carson and Parker knit hats with the logo on them. As most of you know, Sam LOVES helicopters. So, this was as much fun for him as it was for the kids.

In fact, his day could be summed up like this:

RollsRoyce helicopter engine overhaul: $68,000. Rental engine until the other one gets fixed: $32,000. Sam spending the day with the boys at the hangar:Priceless.








6 comments:

Susan said...

Priceless!

Anonymous said...

that is cooler than anything! love the picts!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your one year blogging anniversary!
Hanging out with the helicopters must have been so much fun for your three little boys!!

Indiana Clark's said...

This looks like a lot of Fun! Happy New Year!! And Happy Bloggin!

Holly Strong said...

ADORABLE!!!! What an awesome experience. Also, congrats on your 200th post.....I love your blog.

Holly

Amy said...

that is so cool! The pictures are great. It sounds like work was busy for you, not so fun. Blogg away!!