Wednesday, February 27, 2008

5 New Posts!

Check out my blog below for 5 new postings I just did. Sorry I'm such a blog slacker these days!

Pregnancy update: I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. Last week I was dilated to a 2+ but not effacing. Let's hope for some improvement tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

Side note: I have some amazing friends!! The past few weeks have been kind of rough because Parker has been under the weather and he's been extremely grumpy. My friends Natalie and Amy called this morning and asked if they could take Parker to the zoo, and I gladly obliged! They picked Parker up at 10am and brought him home at 3pm. I had lots of quiet time and it was the perfect remedy. Thank you so much Amy and Natalie, you will never quite understand how badly I needed that break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the updates!!! -waiting to hear about baby C!

Amy said...

Parker was great the whole time! It sure made it easier having an extra child to watch out for. He didn't like many of the snacks I brought. Luckily he loved the ones Natalie had. I am glad we could give you a break.