Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Shandy!

It's been a big birthday week...we celebrated Shandy's birthday on Sunday. I'm really a dork because this is the only picture I have of the birthday girl! DUH!


It is always fun hanging out with the Clark's and Oram's and celebrating Shandy is a great excuse to eat, drink, and be merry! Happy Birthday Shandy, we love you so much and we're so glad you married Curtis!

Of course since there were 3 pregnant people in the same room, we had to get a picture. I'm being induced on March 9th, Nalani is due March 5th, and Kami is due in July. All three of us are having boys and Nalani and I are in a race to see who has their baby first! To be honest, every time I stand up I'm positive my water is going to break due to all the pain and pressure, but it never happens. I think I've pretty much reached the end of my rope with this pregancy. Everything hurts and no matter how hard I try to remain positive I just can't because I'm in so much pain. It will definitely be a happy day on March 9th!!


Curtis and Shandy had borrowed our Bassinet when Dexter was born. They brought it back to us on Sunday night and it was FILLED with fun things for little baby Sweet. I seriously couldn't believe how much stuff Shandy packed into the bassinet! Diapers, wipes, bibs, onesies, bottle brush, baby wash, crib sheets....That was a welcome site because once you have a baby the baby showers go away. :) Thanks you guys!!

4 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Hmmmm-as to blogging, looks like we are related!

Karen said...

All these girls having boys...just thought I would add one more to the mix. Your cousin Janet is due the end of July. We find out next Friday if she is going to follow suit or be the odd man out. We'll keep all you preggies posted. Mine and Uncle Phil's first grand baby so we have been really interested in keeping up with all you girls! Can't wait for all the news.

Aunt Karen

Eden said...

After the baby shower comment, I just have to say that obviously you don't live in TACKY Idaho where women try and squeeze loot out of their friends and associates with each baby. We just had a lady THROW HERSELF a shower for her SIXTH child.

I simply refused to go.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

You don't even look pregnant Carrie, and that's not to say that you just look fat, because you don't. You just don't look 9 months pregnant, you're so small! I was a beached whale! I can't wait to meet the new lil' Sweet!!!