Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Volcano Of Goodness

My friend Cathy Gilmore and I are working on a project, which includes baking over 100 cookies. Sam was begging me for some of those cookies tonight and I just had to keep telling him to "stop asking because the answer will still be "no"!"

Lucky for him, I had a little chocolate cookie dough left over so we wrapped the dough around some marshmallows and baked some cookies just for him. The marshmallows oozed out during the baking process and when Sam saw what they looked like he said "Oh, it's like a volcano of sweet goodness just for me!"



It's the simple things in life that excite Sam, that is one of the many reasons why I love him so much! Enjoy your volcanoes of goodness babe!

4 comments:

laura said...

mmmm...i'm going to have to try these out!

Susan said...

Yeh, I've never wrapped cookie dough around marshmallows and baked them. My boys would probably go for that.

Jess said...

uncle sam is the best! those look great carrie.. i like sam's comment, it must have been great to hear that from him!

Unknown said...

Yum!!!! I wish I could reach through the computer screen and eat those cookies!!!!