Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally!

I have been trying to upload this video ever since I got back from camping earlier this month. This was my "anniversary cruise"! My camera takes great video, but the only way I could upload it was to have crappy quality so there you go. I did my best.



In other news, I'm pregnant.

JUST KIDDING! I wasn't feeling very good last week and about 20 people asked if I was pregnant. So I thought I'd set the record straight. I am NOT pregnant, guaranteed. Now that I got that out of the way...

We celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday last night. It was great fun! We got to hang out at James' house and let the kids run wild. There was even a water fight at the end which soaked Carson. Parker only fell on his face once, while running down a hill, and we're just glad he only got a scraped knee because the way he landed we thought we were going to head to the hospital for a broken arm. Phew.

This is the hill Parker fell on. The big kids were riding a tricycle down the hill. It was so funny. At one point Carson had two other kids hanging on the back and his handlebars hit a rock and everybody went flying....well YOU may not find this funny, but I certainly do. I find it a barrel of laughs actually.


Oh hey, I think Sam took this picture RIGHT before Parker fell! See how fast he was going? Yep, accident waiting to happen...flip flops+grassy hill+Parker=disaster.


This picture of Hunter is funny. He kind of looks like an Alien. I just noticed that he's looking through the binoculars backwards. Even better.


Parker and his cousin Emery. Actually, Emery's mom is Parker's cousin...welcome to the logistics of a large family. Anywho, see that Rubics Cube? How the heck do you spell "rubics"? Is it "rubix"? Nothing looks right! Anyway, like I was sayin', do you see it? See how it's all messed up? Well, Parker brings it to me during the BBQ and says "mom, can you fix it the way it was?" Everybody starts laughing at Parker because that's the whole point of a Rubics Cube. It's a really hard puzzle and I don't know how to fix it. So everybody is laughing and Parker gets his feelings hurt and runs into the house. I felt bad but didn't know how to resolve his concern. I went in the house and tried to explain it to him but he was pretty upset. Luckily my nephew Michael was able to get one side all the same color and that calmed Parker down. 4 year olds are fun.


This is never a good idea.


Yep, Parker fell into the ditch about 1.6 seconds after this picture was taken. **sigh**

Anyway, it was a great afternoon, we always have fun when we get to hang out with the Sweet family. Happy Birthday Fontella! We love you!

Here's just a random shot of the boys I took the other day. I sure do love these munchkins!


Parker quote
After watching Carson scare Parker...
Carrie: Carson sure is sneaky!
Parker: Yeah! Carson is stinky!!

Also, I've noticed that instead of the word "use" or "used", Parker says "lose" or "losed" It's very funny in certain situations.

Instead of "done", Parker says "dumb". Also quite funny.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Rubik's...and instead of Dad Parker always says Dam...funny

Sweet Girl said...

Hey Carrie... thanks for taking pictures and posting them, I'm so glad I can see what my kids were up to! Since grandma and Emery couldn't tell me what they did that night!

Maria said...

Cute pictures, but the video was amazing. Sam was cruzin'. How was he going so fast? I keep chuckling thinking about you sitting there filming, while he's sweating buckets keeping that boat moving so fast. Carrie Jo, you do have a SWEET life :). Happy anniversary (late).

Anonymous said...

my heart is finally slowed down so i can type--- pregnant! ha! great blog- I loved looking at the pictures -everyone had so much fun- thanks!

Rose said...

Everyone has either 3 or 5 kids in our family, so either you have to have two more, or your done. LOL Hey, maybe it's your turn to have twins! Love the video! It's our 24th anniversary on Sunday!

Carl and Pat said...

..and what a ride it has been!! Cute 3-brother photo! I think Sam is kidding--I'm pretty sure Parker says "Dad."

Anonymous said...

Carrie's medical term for the day...

Hysterosalpingography balloon catheter