Monday, August 04, 2008

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

So what does this picture tell ya?


Yep, Cameron's first experience in an outdoor pool was not exactly his favorite experience. However, Cathy...AKA "baby whisperer"...cuddled with Cameron in the water until he "warmed up" to the idea AND the water temp!


Thanks for letting us hang out, Ed & Cathy! I miss you guys more than you'll ever know. Seriously.

Ride 'em Cowboy:


Speaking of Parker...
You will NOT leave this table, young man, until you finish those last two carrots!



I just finished an orange popsicle. The joke on the stick said "what's the richest kind of air?" The answer: A Millionaire. Wouldn't a Billionaire be richer?

Guess what Carson asked me today? He said "Do we get to take our 'smarts' with us to heaven?" I replied "yep, and our stupids"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

with any luck our smarts will outway our stupids---

laura said...

is parker asleep at that table?! too funny!

Natalie said...

You asked what the first picture told me. . . . Sam needs a tan.

Becky said...

I already know my stupids outway my smarts!! But I've noticed that my stupids have begun to slow down a bit.

Becky said...

I think that could be a quote of the year!! What a cute conversation! great answer from a great Mom!