Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cody & Meridith Oram ~ Est. 8/30/08

My cousin Cody got hitched last night! It was a fantastic evening with lots of laughter and lots of good company. The red velvet cake was good....oh my...WAS IT EVER GOOD! The only sad part of the day was that it had to come to an end!

AFter looking at all the pictures we took last night, I'm laughing because I don't have a single one of Cody and Meridith looking at my camera. That's okay, candid shots tell a better story I think. Here are Cody and Meridith during the ceremony...I'll bet anyone a dollar that the happy couple has no recollection of the counsel the Bishop gave them. :)


Parker fell asleep on the way to the wedding and got a nice seat belt welt on his cheek.


Couple hours later it was still on his cheek! Crazy kid. I was just glad it was gone by this morning. Parker liked his red velvet cake too.


However, he did NOT like the chocolate covered cinnamon bear Sam gave him. I'm embarrassed to admit that he spit it into the bushes......


I'm not really sure why, but I let Carson drink a Mountain Dew before we went to the wedding. I'm happy to report that it didn't make him crazy like I told him it would....or did it?


Cameron was just mortified by the way his older brothers were acting.


Oh Cameron, don't be such a stick in the mud, have some fun!


Random candid-ness:













Did I mention the red velvet cake?


Unfortunately, the Red Dye #40 didn't really agree with me...let's just say that from 4am - 6am today I read the September Ensign cover to cover while sitting on my own personal throne...wait, is that too much information?

Congratulations Cody and Meridith! I am sooooooo happy for you guys!

7 comments:

Thomas said...

I kept checking your blog to see what wedding picture you put up. For some reason, the ones on our camera turned out fuzzy. It was so fun seeing you and catching up. I'm excited to hear more about the upcoming "retirements" and all the fun that will ensue.
-Maile

PrincessKatie said...

Your family is so cute. I love all the pictures. Missed you at church today. I know yoru husband said one of you was sick I hope you are better soon. Sorry I can remember if it was you or Cameron. Let me know if you need anything.

Sarah said...

So, I was blog-surfing and thinking how rude it was of the whole Oram clan to just jet off to Hawaii without at least posting some wedding pictures for the rest of us. Then, I remembered the most consistent blogger I know who I knew was at the wedding, but not lucky enough to be headed to Hawaii.
You didn't disappoint! I love after an 'event' to see all the different points of view...
Who wants to go to Hawaii anyway? Oh- Congratulations Cody and Meredith!

Natalie said...

Good for you for reading the ensign. I'll think of you when thumb through mine.

Lizzie Fizzie said...

i started reading your blog and i thought i had pushed jessica & marks page, so i was like, why is parker there? and then why is sam there? i don't think we're related to these people?!?! lol, then i remembered i pushed ur page :) lol, so funny.

Lizzie Fizzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Girl said...

Wow that's lizzie for you... how blond is she! Loved the picture of cameron! so did the kids! lol