Friday, April 03, 2009

Kiss This Day Goodbye

Parker has a fever of 102.9. He's real sad.


Cameron cannot figure out how to sip from a sippy cup. He puts it in his mouth just fine and is very content with the cup...but then he can't get milk out. Grrrrr. It's driving me crazy. I'm ready to toss the bottle, but don't know how to teach the sucking motion on sippies. Any ideas?? I swear my other kids just figured it out without any problems.

Cameron is giving me a run for my money. It's a battle of will, he's probably going to win most battles...if I'm being honest.

I did get laundry done however (I'm celebrating my successes). Oh yeah, I also convinced Carson to take a shower and it even lasted less than 30 minutes! Yay for me.

5 comments:

Amy B. said...

No offense...but he looks like crap! Hope he gets better soon...

Ginger said...

Landon wouldn't take a cup or bottle up until recently. I had to pull the stopper out of the sippies and pour it in his mouth for a couple of days and then I tried the stopper and he sucks now that he knows there is something in there. Also, when my other boys were starting the cup, they liked the Nubi rubber top sippy cups from Wal-mart and wouldn't take anything else.

fern said...

poor parker, poor mom! do you want me to come over?

Mary Ann said...

I was going to suggest the Nubis too. They are simmilar to the bottle but they are a sippy cup.

cathy said...

Aw, the sippy trials. Just be persistent. Find a sweet drink he really likes, and maybe remove the valve so he knows something's there (just don't have a cup full of red juice, eh?).
Again with the sick kids? Have fun!