Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools Day!


Carson and I would like to wish everybody a happy April Fools Day. Carson called my mom this morning and told her he broke his arm. Right when my mom started to feel really bad, Carson said "April Fools!". So then Sam said "Hey Carson! I bought you a slide! Look outside." Carson RAN to the back door and looked outside. Sam said "April Foos!" Ha. Good times.
Mother nature played an April Fools trick on us today too because it snowed. Oh well, Sam said it's good when the weather is bad during conference weekend because it keeps all the temple square visitors from "making out" during conference!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are like twins! I tried to do an April Fools on Sunday but Carson told me it wasn't April Fools any more, which I'm very glad about. I was afraid he'd take it as a free ticket to lie anytime. That reminds me...I need to send my Dad a birthday card.

Anonymous said...

i get to be the golden child this year-- right behind rose that is-- i sent him and uncle phil a hat and a card! ha