Sunday, April 23, 2006

Old School Photos



At my parents house tonight, Curtis and Cody (or sometimes I like to say Curty and Codis) got laughing about some old pictures we have of ourselves. So, they ran downstairs and came back up with about 12 old photo albums of when we were young 'uns. We were laughing SO hard at how ghetto we used to look. I must have said "The older I get the better looking I get" like 20 times. At one point Shandy said "This is the first cute picture I have seen of you, Carrie!" Oh, DISSSSSSS!
Anyways, I took some pictures of the old pictures that made me laugh the hardest. I love the one of Cody, Curtis, and I in the back of Cody's old van. Needless to say, puberty hit us pretty hard! I wonder where we were going, maybe to Mt Saint Helens. That was a sweet road trip, we couldn't even see the volcano because it was covered in fog...
The other picture of Curtis and his bike: Red converse shoes, tube socks, bermuda shorts, and a wife beater belly shirt. CLASSIC!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some pictures are meant to stay in a photo album!!
thanks for the laugh!!

Anonymous said...

Okay everyone--print some of these photos and get them in albums, so you can laugh hysterically like what went on here on Sunday. I know digital is wonderful, but there's nothing like good old photos on paper!!!