Sunday, April 09, 2006

USU Ballroom Dance Company Spring Show




On Saturday we went to Hyrum (There's a SHOUT OUT to Aunt Jana!) for Jessica's (Fern's daughter) Ballroom Dance Spring Show. She dances with the Utah State University's Ballroom Dance Company. It was fun to get out of Salt Lake and do something different. It was the longest trip our Honda Odyssey has made so far.
She did real good and Jessica wasn't half bad either!!

Parker loved the loud music, I couldn't believe how fast he could swing his hips! Of course, it looks like his Aunt Fern must have taught him some sweet moves.

Hey, I just noticed the kissy-lip marks on Carson's face in the background. I wonder where those came from??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

couldn't you find my skinny side? it was just here!! that was a fun trip- thanks for driving.... (me crazy carson) oops did I say that outloud? jess can't find one of her sexy costumes, would you check your closet carrie?!