Friday, April 21, 2006

Down On The Farm




While I was checking out the garden condition at "This Is The Place Heritage Park", Sam and the boys were gallavanting about. They found a large bull that captured their attention.
I'll give you a dollar (Yes, dad, I know I still owe you for guessing 5 buck pizza) if you can tell me what Carson and Parker were so interested in.
I'm curious to know if Carson was burping or hiding something behind his back in the other picture.
Oh yeah, Parker has developed sort of a weird habit. Everywhere he goes, including bedtime, he holds onto DVD cases. Today he chose The Backyardigans but sometimes it's Dora the Explorer or Spongebob.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A covered wagon. And Yes, I have not forgotten you stil owe me a dollar!

Anonymous said...

What all little boys seem very interested in...

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the picture at first--I want to change my vote, they are looking at bull balls!

Carrie said...

Nope. They are not looking at the bull balls...

Anonymous said...

i think that the cow is taking a pee!

Carrie said...

I owe Fern a dollar!

Anonymous said...

i obviosly have some experience in this area..... ummm

Anonymous said...

Fern, you will never get your dollar!