Sunday, April 30, 2006

Welcome Home, Aaron!



On Friday, Fern's son Aaron returned home from his mission to Mongolia. Unfortunately, I have thrown my back out and we couldn't go to the airport to welcome him home. I was able to get enough pain killers and muscle relaxers into me so we could go to the open house on Saturday. It was way fun! I loved watching Parker try to get to know Aaron. I was pregnant with Parker when Aaron left on his mission so this was their first meeting. It didn't take long for Aaron to win over Parker's heart. It's an "Anderson" thing, my kids LOVE the Anderson family, actually, so do I! Welcome home Aaron!

5 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Okay, I had to delete my last comment because of a spelling error. After all, I have a reputation to uphold! But I'm sorry to hear about your back, Carrie! That's no fun! Hopefully, you'll be doing flips on the trampoline again in no time!

Anonymous said...

just so everyone knows, i wouldn't be sane if it hadn't been for all of the help that carrie gave me before aaron came home- even helping me with a 'what have i forgotten' list via the phone! i was very sad that you guys couldn't be at the airport, but grateful for all of the moral support throughout the day! and i feel worse that you have been hurting! i love you babe!!

Anonymous said...

by the way.... doesn't aaron look terrific!!

Carl and Pat said...

Good looking RM! Almost as good looking as those grandsons of ours sitting by him! Welcome home, Aaron, come see us. We'll cook dinner or BBQ something!