Tuesday, May 23, 2006

100th Post!


I just realized that this is my 100th posting! I have so many people I'd like to thank...first of all, my brother Darren-he is the one who started this whole "blog" thing in our family. Second of all, my husband Sam (sorry Sam, I had to thank Darren first because if it weren't for his blog I wouldn't have started one!)-he is a great cameraman, always looking for that perfect "blog photo". And last but not least, my children-they are always doing something crazy, funny, or insane which gives me plenty of "stuff" to put on my blog!

Having said that...
Carson woke up on Monday morning with the craziest eyes! This picture truly does not do it justice. He had huge bags under his eyes and his upper eyelids were so swollen that he could hardly open his eyes. The whites of his eyes were blood red! I was afraid it was 'pink eye'. It was sad because Monday was his second to last day of preschool and he had to miss it. I didn't want to infect 18 five year olds with the same issue. We took him to the pediatrician and he tells me it looks like Allergies. OH GREAT! I was hoping I wouldn't have an allergy child (no offense Curtis, I'm sure mom and dad love you as much as they love me :) ). So I've been giving Carson Benadryl and he is doing much better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No more playing with that no name dog of Cody and Carina's!