Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Great Family!



Because I've got a jacked up back, my parents took pity on me and came over to do yard work with Sam. I appreciate it so much!!! Everything looks so much better. I was laughing because all I could think about was "What are the neighbors going to think? I'm standing around and my white-haired folks are breaking their backs to help me!!!" I love my family! I also love Sam's face in the second picture. I think he's daydreaming of playing basketball instead of doing yard work!

Side note: The new Red Hot Chili Peppers album was released today. It's soooo good!!! It's titled 'Stadium Arcadium' and I think you should buy it and try it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, thanks for taking a picture of all the work we did. My eye hurts.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about how much more weight I would need to get the shovel to go into the dirt, it wouldn't go down! I did play basketball last night and hit a sweet 3-pointer at the end of one of the games (but we didn't win).

Anonymous said...

Who is that good looking chick in the top picture. The one with the silver hair???

Susan said...

Carrie, the Red Hot Chili Peppers should pay you something for your advertising. You are so convincing.

Natalie Service said...

Carrie - you're a spoiled little princess! (And I love it!)