Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day to all the women out there! I hope you have had a wonderful day.
I have enjoyed it so far (but Sam says the best is yet to come...I hope he means dinner...). Sam gave me a cool wicker hose reel (does that mean I can't throw the hose down the window well anymore?) and some beautiful flowers.

In Primary, all the primary kids filled out a survey about their moms. It made me laugh so hard so I decided to put it on my blog. The words in quotations are what Carson filled in:

My mother is the most wonderful mother in the whole world! She's as pretty as a "flower". She weighs "100 pounds", and she's "2" feet tall. In the good old days when mom was little, she used to "play". I think mom looks funny when she "drives to school". I know she is really angry when she "throws things down the stairs". I like it when she "gives me a prize when I come home from the babysitter". Mom can do many things! I think she is best at "she can't do anything because her back hurts". My mom is so smart, she even knows "when I didn't wash my hands". My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by "putting rubber bands around my face and they flip on my arm". Our happiest time together was when "she gave me prizes". I wouldn't trade my mother for "my ladybug book". I love you mom!

3 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Good job, Sam; and to think only $59.99!

Susan said...

I love Carson's answers!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell anybody but it was on sale for $35. I took that sticker off and the other price was underneath. Carrie neglected to mention the 3 pair of shoes we bought her on Saturday that were part of her Mother's Day present.