Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day



We spent the day cleaning out the garage and just hanging out. Well, mostly Sam cleaned out the garage...I was helping him by nagging, er, I mean, providing positive advice! Afterwards Sam went up in the "clubhouse" with Parker and chilled.
Mom and Dad came home from Idaho today and so that means Carson is back at home. I'm so glad, I really missed him! After dinner we went to a park and let the kids play until they were both crying due to exhaustion (I'm really not kiddding, both Parker and Carson were in tears).
Well, tomorrow we go back to the good ol' routine. I have (hopefully) my last physical therapy session and Spine Institute appointment tomorrow. Time will tell..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the Dad/Son photo--quite classic I'd say!