Friday, June 02, 2006

Sand Art



While Parker was taking a nap today I decided to do something fun with Carson, you know, to "channel" his energy! I subscribe to Brighter Vision Learning which is a cool company that sends me a book, an activity, and a workbook every month. One of the activities that we got was sand art. There were pictures of birds that had each section of the bird die cut so you could peel them off and the sand would stick to the sticker below. It was actually really fun. I had to keep reminding myself to back off and let Carson do it.
He had a great time and of course afterwards he dumped all the leftover sand onto the patio and mixed it all up and created his own art.
All this and Parker is still sleeping! Yeee-Haw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuties, that looks really fun. Let's hang them on the back door.

Anonymous said...

I think we need a set for the fridge--course we'd have to squeeze it in amongst the others! Good job, Mama Sweet!