Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm Sorry, But I Can't Stop Laughing!







Last night we had some friends over for Family Home Evening. We always get together on the 3rd Monday of each month and rotate houses. We decided to have some kabobs on the grill and eat outside. Carson has a little basketball hoop outside that has a hornets nest on it. The kids knew about it but that just makes them want to get closer! One boy, Tanner, was especially curious. He kept throwing the basketball at the nest. I'm a believer that sometimes kids need to learn their own lessons....

That's right, Tanner was stung on his upper lip. I had to keep apologizing to his parents because as the swelling got bigger and bigger I had to supress my laugh more and more. He looked so awesome! Everybody kept saying to Tanner "What did we learn tonight?" He would sadly say "don't play with bees" Oh man, it was so funny, er, I mean sad!

Enjoy the progession of pictures. The total time that lapsed from first picture to the last one was probably 1 1/2 hours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris, if you know anything about Carrie you'll know that the thing that makes her laugh most is other people getting hurt (not hurt seriously of course).

Anonymous said...

Carrie!!

Now get some Hornet spray and get rid of that thing!

Holly Strong said...

I can't stop laughing either Carrie, and I'm his Mom. I still say, "I told him so" :)

Curtis and Shandy said...

Carrie we need to make a blogger of the month award. Because I can always count on you to bring something new every day. You can make a little wall of all your awards because you would win every month.

karmen said...

That is seriously funny - what are the chances that he would get stung on the lip of all places?