Friday, June 16, 2006

Fun Friday

Yesterday we visited Sam's mom in the hospital (she's fine). Carson radomly said "Grandma, can I have a dollar?" She said "I'll give you a dollar if you give me a hug and a kiss" So both Carson and Parker promptly obeyed and each received a dollar. They are treating it like a toy, all morning they held their dollars while they watched some "spongebob" on TV. Now remember, I used to play Monolopoly by myself so when I saw my children playing with money I was just so proud!



Carson's friend came over to play this afternoon. I went to check on them outside and we found this nice dragonfly on our sliding glass door! They thought it was so cool until it flew away, you should have SEEN them jump and scream with fright. Very hysterical!





Well, the kids woke up at 6:45 AM, so today seems really long to me. It's only 1:00 PM now... anyways...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
Didn't you use to always be the banker at monoply as I recall from Curtis' childhood stories. I think that is how you won, have you passed this secret on to your boys.

Carrie said...

Yes, I was always the banker but I didn't cheat! I swear! I'm just really good managing my money, ask anyone!