Monday, June 12, 2006

Baby Birds & Surprised Parker

Asiatic Lilies in my yard

Baby birds in a nest right by my front door

Parker's reaction to the birds. Also, check out that lavendar bush!


Tonight I thought I'd take a few pictures of my flowers. As I was about to take a picture of my awesome lavendar bush, I heard some baby birds chirping. There is a tree right by our front steps. I pulled back a brach and found this little nest full of 5 birds. That is the 3rd nest I have found in our yard this year. We are quite popular with the birds, now if we could just find friends!

5 comments:

Holly Strong said...

HEY!!! I'm offended. LOL :) I need to come see the birds, we don't have any. I guess our yard isn't as pretty as yours..hehehe! I am very impressed with your blog, I will try to keep up on mine better :) I love to check it. BTY, Parker's face is a classic :) I need to keep my camera handy.

Curtis and Shandy said...

I am so jealous of your lavender. I keep planting, and don't know where they go

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, good job on the blog. I know you like it when you get comments. The yard looks great, we make a good team. I almost forgot to take the garbage out this morning, Ha! I had to run to catch the bus. Is this comment boring to anyone else? I have to work now.

Sarah said...

Sam,
I am wondering if youlistened tot he spoof of "You're Beautiful" that I e-mailed Carrie. I thought of you because of your office cubicle post a few months back. You GOTTA have a listen!

Indiana Clark's said...

I love the cute face!! Think he'll let me squeeze those cheeks in a month! And your lavender looks awesome! -Kim:)