Sunday, June 04, 2006

Busy Day

Saturday was nice and busy. We (Sam) started the day by tearing out the strip of grass that was between our sidewalk leading up to our front door and a flower bed.
Here is a before shot.



Here is the after shot.



It was so hot so we (Sam) inflated the swimming pool for the kids to play in, which was great because that kept them happy for most of the day.



Sam's mom (Fontella) came over because she needed some help making eclairs for a bridal shower and a birthday party. She always watches kids for me when I'm in a babysitting bind so it was the least I could do to help her. It is quite a process and they are certainly worth the effort!



We delivered the eclairs for Fontella to the bridal shower. We had mom and dad's car because they needed to use our van. We found some SWEET sunglasses in their car so we had to take some groovy pics.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sun glasses are indeed groovey. I have had them forever. Got them at Eddie Bauer. They look like Highway Patrol Sunglasses. The best part is the glass is PINK, so just like in the 60's and 70's you can look a the world thru Rose Colored Glasses!!
By the way, quit snooping.

Natalie Service said...

Hey! I saw Eddie Bauer driving his Ford Explorer on day! I know him! You guys are always so busy! Sure makes me look lazy!

Carrie said...

Yeah right! Lazy? You just ran a race, that does not make you lazy!
Yes, Eddie Bauer lives here. He's my neighbor!

Anonymous said...

...and my license plate frame tells it all--"I'm a Legend at Eddie Bauer." All of you eat your heart out!

Tracie said...

I want to eat those eclairs!!

Anonymous said...

I'll see if I can find the picture I took of Carrie in those glasses and email it to everyone, it's sweet!

Tracy, I'll mail you some of those eclairs.

Anonymous said...

I meant Tracie...