Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy Flowers, Dead Flowers

Dead Flowers


Happy Flowers, I love hollyhocks!


Dad and Sam just chillin'


Mom taking her turn as an "actor" on stage


Carson and Parker on stage


Dad...dancing?


On Saturday night I convinced mom and dad to go to 'This is the Place' park AGAIN with us. I needed to check on the flowers we planted at the beginning of the month. I was pretty happy at first because the flowers looked pretty good. Then I walked around the corner...whoah-a, those are some dead flowers!

We win some, we lose some... now tomorrow I have to call the gardener and give him a piece of my mind. Should prove to be a great time.

Right by our flower beds there is a pavillion with a stage. Carson hammed it up for an hour on this stage. He kept calling us all actors and we each had to take our turn on stage. Mom did a kicking line and dad was doing the charleston without moving his legs...pretty hysterical. Carson did a cartwheel and landed on his knee pretty hard and Parker scraped the back of his thigh. This is good because we can't consider an evening successful until both kids have cried at least once!

1 comment:

Holly Strong said...

I told you I didn't have a green thumb Carrie. :) Those are the flowers I planted. LOL :)