Saturday, June 17, 2006

The BM...(Big Move! What Did You Think "BM" Stood For?)





Friday night we helped Cody and Karena move into their new house in Cedar Hills. It's a beautiful house and I'm really excited for them. I can't wait to have lots of family parties there...hint hint...

I didn't get a ton of photos of the new place, but that's okay, I'll take pictures when they've had a chance to unpack and then you can get the full effect.

My favorite part of the evening: Watching Cody and Curtis haul the Love Sac up the stairs.

My not so favorite part of the evening: smelling Sam, Cody, Curtis, and Jed! PHEW!!! Hit the showers!

My favorite story of the evening: Jed's story about "Lamb Chop" his little lamb that he took care of and fed with a bottle until it was old enough to take care of itself. His imitation of feeding a lamb with a bottle is hysterical. But then as some children do, this lamb was very defiant and had issues with Jed. Jed SWORE that the lamb looked for him so he could charge and ram Jed's legs. Jed was ever so scared and clung to his dad one day while the lamb was looking for him, just as Lamb Chop started charging him, Jed's dad had a shovel in his hand and....... well, if you want to hear the rest of the story, you'll need to call Jed.

3 comments:

nalani said...

So Carrie I've learned more to this story from Jed's dad. Lambchop wasn't even their lamb so when Jed's dad gave it the thump on the head with the shovel and it dropped dead he had to call the neighbor and say "uhm, you know this lamb you brought down to my place to keep with my lambs......well, I've decided to buy it---how much do you want for it?"

Carrie said...

It's probably mean to say, but that is sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

I love that story, what a great ending.