Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day Continued...





I had updated my blog yesterday before we gave my mom and my mother-in-law their gifts. So, here we go...

We had a wonderful dinner at my parents house and we gave my mom a multi colored platter that matches all the colors of their dinner plates and bowls. Afterwards we went to a really fun park and let the kids run around. At the top of one slide Carson screeched "It has a little window!!!", hence the picture of him looking out of the slide window.

After the park, we went to my mother-in-law's house and planted flowers in all of her outdoor pots, she has many many pots. Fern plants flowers for her every year so this year we decided to do it together. It was really fun and itchy (lots of mosquitoes!). Enjoy the pics.

Today I had my cortisone shot in my back, it was much better than I had anticipated. The only bad part was the location of the shot-it was my lower back and the sensation of the shot was a mix between pain and crazy ticklish so since I couldn't figure out if I should cry or laugh, I just laid there stone faced! Thanks again to mom for driving me home from the appointment, my leg is still pretty numb!

No comments: