Friday, August 18, 2006

Actual License Plate

A few months ago Sam saw this truck and, more importantly, the license plate. It was so awesome that he followed the truck home so we could come back later and take a picture. As luck would have it, the owner of the truck lives just a few streets over from us.

Ever since then, every time we have the camera with us and think to go back to that house, the truck is never there! Obviously, I have been distraught and disappointed.

Last night Sam drove by and the truck was there! He raced home, grabbed the camera, and raced back to the house. It was a success and mission accomplished!

What do you think?

8 comments:

Jess said...

Haha. Sweet! I've gotta get me one of those.. (a cool license plate, that is). By the way, I put up some pictures of the Mongolians that are at my house this week on my blog. Love ya!

Susan said...

Darren is really going to want that license plate.

Darren Clark said...

What's UPDOG?

Carrie said...

Not much, what's up with you?

I was going to be so ticked if you didn't comment!

Anonymous said...

What is UPDOG?

Anonymous said...

Is it like UPDOC?

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

Thomas said...

that plate is hilarious. this conversation is even funnier than the plate