Monday, August 14, 2006

Fashion Police?

If you know me well, you know that I don't give any cares in the world regarding fashion. Tonight I had an epiphany: Maybe my carelessness regarding looks is spilling over into my children and how they think. This probably isn't such a good thing.

Example: We needed to go downtown tonight to my office. I knew Parker would fall asleep on the way home, so I put him in pajamas. My office is located above the ZCMI mall, so here is Parker and Carson in the mall. I realize now that he might look a TINY bit weird running around the mall like this. What do you think?


Even though he's in pajamas out in public, I still think he's adorable. Add your own caption to this picture!


Me and my buddies

4 comments:

Jess said...

My caption: "It wasn't me! It was the one-armed man!"
Cute pictures though, Carrie. I miss my boys.

Anonymous said...

My caption: "What do you mean I look funny, it was my Mom who dressed me!"

Susan said...

Carrie, a cute little kid in pajamas and shoes just looks cute. An adult dressed like that in the mall wouldn't look so cute.

Anonymous said...

just when i think he can't get any cuter, he pulls a face like that!