Thursday, August 17, 2006

Typical Day

My blog is called Day to Day Life because really random things just always seem to be happening around me. Here are the latest from the last 2 days:

I didn't actually witness the collision, but I HEARD the screeching of....no, not the tires....but instead, Parker! Yes, Carson slammed his old school bus into Parker's modern Disney truck. It was quite the scene. Carson in his usual fashion is all smiles. Parker is ticked off, which is his unique style. He got over it quick enough, so life is good.




Carson is in the same kindergarten class as his friend, who lives across the street. Every day they run home after school as fast as they can and see who wins. Yesterday, Carson was running, stepped off the curb funny, and full-on wiped out! He had serious road-rash when all was said and done. He smacked both knees, forearms, and his head pretty hard. On the outside I was really compassionate, I promise! But on the inside I had one thought: YES! I finally get to use those bacon and eggs bandaids I bought at Archie McPhees in Seattle! Check out the result. Pretty sweet. Common sense made me remove them before he went to school today. I said "Let's take those bandaids off now" and Carson said "so the kids won't make fun of me?" At least the public school system is teaching him SOMETHING!



5 comments:

Delene said...

The kids in my class "LOVE" the really cool bandaids! I think he should have worn them to school! I wish I had some for my class!

Susan said...

Yeh, I think kindergarten kids would love those. They look awesome. I should have invested in some.

Jess said...

I'm not sure how the kids these days would react. Elementary kids are getting more judgemental by the generation. Trust me, I was just in elementary not too long ago.

karmen said...

Those are too cool! I think next time you get an ouchie that you should wear one and see what sort of comments you get - that would be way funny.

Thomas said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!