Monday, October 09, 2006

Blessing Day

Sunday was Dexter's blessing day. He looked so cute and he didn't even cry! After church we went to Curtis and Shandy's house for Navajo Tacos and some good conversation. The only issue we had was Carson barfing in the hallway, which I'm so sorry about Curtis and Shandy! Jed was pretty impressed by the way Sam handled the whole situation, extremely calm. That's my man! Here are some pictures from Sunday.

My mom gave the boys some Darth Vader masks right before we made the drive to Orem. I looked in the back of the van and here's what I saw. I gave the camera to Darren so he could take this picture.


A friend of Shandy's mom gave her a ton of baby and toddler boy clothes that she didn't need anymore and wanted her to give them to Shandy. Shandy told Susan and I we could take whatever we wanted. We found some great clothes and some totally radical 80's clothes too! Here is a sweet outfit Susan put on Jacob!


Here are Ethan, Carson, and Kevin on top of Curtis and Shandy's shed. My dad's knees were jell-o because he thought for sure they were going to fall off!


And finally, the main attraction: Dexter! I love this picture because I caught Shandy totally laughing and Dexter is just chillin'!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 3 Darth Vaders. We should mention that it's Carson's birthday today.

nalani said...

I love Jake's outfit! I'm telling you----I'm going to put a dress on him one of these days and a big bow in his hair just to prove how pretty he is!!

Susan said...

Jacob is Darren cute!

Delene said...

Jacob is Grandma-loveable cute! Cute outfit Jacob. (I'm not biased or anything.) I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Ethan had tried to jump off the shed, Kevin is to timid! I'm with Carl, my knees would have been rubber and I would have been trying to get them down.