Saturday, October 07, 2006

Busy Saturday

What a fun/busy/crazy/laughter-filled day. Can I tell you about it?

Carson had his first day of Basketball Clinic. He'll do this every Saturday this month. It's for kids in Kindergarten and the instructors teach basic rules of basketball. It was pretty fun, Carson was more interested in bouncing the ball than learning, but that's okay.


Then later today we went bowling for Carson and Kevin's birthday. We had mom & dad; Darren & Susan; Curtis & Shandy; and Sam & I PLUS all those crazy boys I told you about in yesterday's post. It was very fun and the kids could be wild and crazy without too many lectures from the adults.

Susan


Sam


Dad (notice how he had to bowl using the gutter-guards?)


Carson and Kevin were extremely happy that we went bowling to celebrate their birthdays! Kevin is 8 and Carson is 6!


Here are the scores. I'm a little distraught that Kevin and Ethan beat me! FYI: "Rocckin Pa" is dad.




After bowling, we came back to mom and dad's house for dinner, presents, cake, and ice cream. Mom and dad got Carson this really cool "impressions" toy. Here is a picture of Carson's face and one of dad's face! SCARY!



And finally...here is a picture of Kevin and Carson in matching pajamas that Curtis and Shandy gave them. I can't believe how old all these kids are getting! I swear I still feel like I'm 21...

5 comments:

Jess said...

in my eyes, you are still 21

Curtis and Shandy said...

If your 21, I am 18.

Delene said...

I love those PJ's. Quite the bowling scores, too!

nalani said...

I love the picture of Uncle Carl and his weird face----kind of creepy actually!

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE!!! if you enlarge the picture of me (Sam) bowling you can see why Carl had a hard time bowling...at first he thought his head was a bowling ball. He got one finger in but wasn't quite sure where the other two were supposed to go. Ha ha ha...