Friday, October 06, 2006

Look At All These Boys!!

I think it's so funny that 3 of the 4 Clark siblings have ONLY had boys. All those boys were together tonight and....I'm tired.

Seriously, Darren and Susan braved horrible rain storms to come into town today and we are very happy! Curtis and Shandy are blessing Dexter on Sunday so the party started tonight. We BRIEFLY got all 6 boys to sit for a picture and then they were running around crazy again.

Thank goodness mom and dad have a finished basement with a door at the bottom of the stairs!!

As I was putting Carson to bed tonight he said "This was such a fun day. I wish I had a big remote! I would push the 'rewind' button and start this day all over again!"

Here is Dexter, Kevin, Parker, Carson, Ethan, and Jacob


And here they are 2 seconds later...


Finally, here are some cute Dexter photos. One with his Grandpa and one with his Mommy.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Rambunctious? I'm looking forward to the Blessing pictures! Good looking crew of boys!

Curtis and Shandy said...

What a cute family we have got.

Delene said...

Just wait until they are about 5 years older and then what a bunch! They might hold still for a picture but that's all! But they are cute! And handsome! I'm especially partial to three of them!

Thomas said...

HEY WE NEED TO GET OVER THERE AND ADD OUR BOYS TO THE BUNCH. I LOVE THAT PICTURE.

Susan said...

I love the 2 seconds later picture!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Shandy and Dexter has got to be one of my favorites so far of them.