Monday, October 02, 2006

One Year Ago...

For some reason, I was wondering what I was doing in October of 2005. So, I found my digital "October '05" file of pictures on my computer and I couldn't believe how much I had forgotten! Then of course, my next thought was "I should totally blog this!"

Commence blogging:

Shandy had surgery on both knees one year ago!


Carson turned 5 and got a bike for his birthday. Sadly, he just barely started to actually ride it and he's almost 6!


Parker was still falling into wall corners and getting "owies" on the exact same spot on his forehead.


My lawn looks like this right now, tons of leaves already! Carson still likes to jump in the garbage can and compress all the leaves.



A year ago, we had Navajo Tacos at Curtis and Shandy's house, made doughnuts, and carved pumpkins. I hear we get to do it again this year! Yipee!


And, finally, here are Parker and Carson in their Halloween costumes. Parker was the cutest Santa Claus EVER and Carson was a gorilla, for the 3rd year in a row (his choice!)

5 comments:

nalani said...

I can't believe how much your boys have grown in a year! Crazy talk! That was a fun little trip down memory lane.

Sarah said...

So fun-thanks for sharing! I loved all the fall pictures too!

Anonymous said...

that was awesome! what were you doing 10 years ago??

Susan said...

Old pictures are fun to look at. Carson looks a lot younger from just one year. You forget how much they grow in a year.

Thomas said...

That is the cutest santa I have ever seen. I didnt know Shandy had surgery, man she must have recovered quick to now have a baby.