Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Cash Jed Baadsgaard

I know a lot of people have posted about Nalani's baby but I just had to share the pictures we took of him at the hospital!

Cash was born on February 28th and he is adorable!!! Check out this cutie (and Cash isn't so bad himself!). By the way, I don't know why Carson insisted on wearing fish stickers on his forehead so don't ask. He got really mad when Sam tried taking them off. Kids teach me to go with the flow.


Here is Cash and me. Yes, I know my face looks swollen and tired....because it is. Yes I know I have roots to boot, but not anymore. My good buddy Kirsten colored my hair this week so now I'll look age-appropriate to have a baby instead of a freak lady who is in her sixties who has no business being 9 months prego!


Congrats to Nalani and Jed. I wish so bad that I could just hang out with you guys this week! Unfortunately I don't dare venture too far from home seeing as how I'm a water balloon filled past it's capacity AND a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. :) I love you guys!!

9 comments:

Thomas said...

Hang in there Carrie. I am excited to see your little guy as well. Good job making it through.

Mary Ann said...

I was a week over due and still was only a one, then and only then they wanted to induce me!

Amy said...

When I saw the first picture I was thinking What!! Carrie had her baby!! Soon enough though! LUCKY!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

What a cute baby! Hey Carrie, do you guys have a name picked out for the 3rd Sweet boy?

Amelia said...

I can't stop laughing at the fish stickers! Were those on before you arrived at the hospital??? What a funny kid... I LOVE his personality. Tell Sam thanks for inviting me down for this Sunday however, it will be Spring Break and I will be HOME in SEATTLE!!!!! FOR A WHOLE WEEK, paid vacation from work. When I get back I will come down and see the cute lil babies!

Jess said...

hey! so, we'll probably be in argentina when you have the little one, but i had to say i love you! pop that balloon!

Carrie said...

Right now the name of choice is Cameron Carl Sweet.

Susan said...

I was a little freaked out at first, too, when I saw Carson holding a baby. But it wasn't his new little brother. Not yet, anyway.

Natalie said...

Hey, you should really play-up the 60 year old pregnant woman role. People would think you're some kind of cougar with your young husband.

Only 3 days left! You can do it (actually, you have no choice).